Big Bear Lake California is a four season resort town nestled at the top of the San Bernardino National Forest. If you love the outdoors and small town atmosphere, you won’tbelieve you’re in Southern California. Bear Mountain and Snow Summit provide snow features for boarders and skiers.The lake is large enough to enjoy fishing and waterskiing. There is also a cable, wakeboard park.
Use this page as a resource to gather information for your next trip to the mountains. Start with our activities map. Click on the icon and drag the map to view homemade videos, website links, and address and phone numbers.
- The Big Bear Lake Discovery Center has maps, forest permits and great shopping.
- You can dine at the airport and watch planes come in.
- Tear up the mountain with your snowboard
- Book a ride on the Pirate Ship at Holloway’s Marina!
- Rent a boat and spend the day on the lake
- Ride the Snow Summit Sky Chair
Use our Activities Map
Click on the icons for home-made videos, descriptions and web links.
View Big Bear Lake, CA in a larger map
Snow Summit Review
Use our Events link to see all activities in the Valley.
Big Bear Cabins History Around the Lake