The flowers at the Resort are incredible!
Things To Do In Big Bear
Click on pointers for descriptions, address and phone.
Use the plus and minus to zoom in and out.
View Larger Map
- Moonridge Animal Park -43285 Goldmine Road, Big
Bear Lake, (909) 878-4200
They are open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM May through August.
From September through April they are open 10:00 AM to 4:00
PM Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday
and sunday. Admittance is $7.00 for ages 11 to Adult, Ages
3 to 10 are $5.00, under 3 is free and Seniors over age 60
- Big Bear Queen Tour Boat -500 Paine Road, Big Bear Lake, 909)
Enjoy a 90 minute narrated excursion on Big Bear Lake. Adults
are $14.50, Seniors 65+ are 12.50, Children from 3 to 12
are $7.50 and Children under 3 are free.
- Big Bear Historical Museum -Big Bear City Park, (909) 585-8100
The Museum is open from Memorial Day Weekend through the second
weekend in October. They are open Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday
and Monday Holidays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Big Bear Discovery Center -North Shore Highway 38, Fawnskin,
The Discovery Center is open seven day a week from 8:30 AM
to 4:30 PM. They are a great resource for camping and hiking
- Pirate Ship -Edgemoor Rd, Big Bear Lake, (909) 878-4040
Ahoy Maties! Enjoy a cruise of Big Bear Lake on the Time Bandit
- Baldwin Lake Stables -East Shay Road, (909) 585-6482
That Shay Road and head towards Baldwin Lake Road. The stables
has hourly horseback riding. Private rides can be arranged.
- Elevations Day Spa -42007 Fox Farm Road, Big Bear Lake, (909) 866-7405
This well appointed Day Spa offers relaxing massage including
accupressure, deep tissure and foot reflexology. Escape from
everyday life to this mountain sanctuary.
- Big Bear Snow Play -42825 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, (909)
Inner tubes are provided! For $22.00 per person you can enjoy
- Big Bear Mountain -43101 Goldmine Dr., (909) 866-5766
A winter haven for snowboarders, this resort has both beginning
slope and black diamond runs.
- Goldsmith’s Board House and Ski Rentals -42071 Big Bear Blvd.,
Need equipment? Goldsmith’s is the place to go for snowboard
and ski rentals. Their patient staff with get the right
gear for you.
- The Bowling Barn -40625 Lakeview Drive, Big Bear Lake, (909)
Ample bowling lanes and a snack bar. Nightly entertainment.
- Grey Squirrel Resort -39372 Big Bear Blvd., Big Bear Lake, (909) 866-4335
From cabins to vacation homes, the Grey Squirrel Resort is
exceptionally clean and friendly.